I've had a very productive day.
1. I got in and out of Spotlight to exchange some thread in 10 minutes!!!
2. Swept the floors and cleared the kitchen counters.
3. Washed (some of) the walls.
4. All beds were made this morning!
5. I cleaned the bathroom and toilet.
6. Made banana muffins withe Hayden.
7. I folded and put away a load of washing (which had been on the line since Friday.... *sigh*)
8. Played boardgames and blocks, and read books with Hayden.
9. Picked up a sick child early from school
So I thought I deserved some 'me time'. (btw, why do I accomplish housework and then automatically assume I deserve some fun in return? That is my job. Another post on that another day.)
Anyway, I need a rest ;) My poor pregnant body (oh please!) was sore and I needed a little sit down.
So, thankyou Playschool for 30minutes of peace so I could finish a few things off.
(For some reason the photos didn't flip like they normally do....)
Last time I had a baby I remember not having the time nor inclination to make or even send thankyou notes to the kind people who brought meals or gifts.
So this time I thought I better be prepared with some notes BEFOREHAND.
They're simple but still cute I think!!!
Bunting Round 2 to continue the boost of colour in the boys' room.
And I needed to change that thread so I could sew some colour to this muslim wrap.
Yes, I like red!