Monday, November 8, 2010

New uniforms!

I just read this entry over at "This girls loves to talk". I absolutely love her blog - it's so inspiring, funny, REAL. I can't get enough of her witty writing and deep-analysing take on life!

This quote gave me a really good chuckle:

I'm grateful my children always need new shoes, piano books, prescriptions, haircuts, fieldtrips, tuition and food. That way I don't have to waste my time thinking about a new sofa. It's difficult to get wealthy and think about luxuries when you have to buy toilet paper and milk by the truckload each week. ~ Janene Wolsey Baadsgaard

It is SO true!!! This week I would like to buy new bedside tables but I'm buying school uniforms tomorrow instead. It is a kinda exciting purchase though........ first child off to school!


1 comment: