Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Story and Craft fun

Here's our gorgeous little library!  It's small but what it lacks in size it makes up for in personality.  It has a fairly good range of books and Diana buys whatever we want!  I do admit to restricting the number of books we borrow each week because we are going to be here for 3 years....    


 Natalie and I go every Thursday for storytime where Diana the Librarian always provides a fabulous craft.  Here's what we made last week - a beautiful bird.  The library is situated on the main road so we do the mail, newsagents, and hardware store too, if we need anything.  There's also a general store where you can pay exorbatant prices for butter, bread and other groceries.  I don't like going there for the principal but I'm also torn between providing jobs, and keeping the store open, because it is handy.  I've needed it a few times when I failed with my shopping list in Emerald....


No comments:

Post a Comment