Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The preparations continue.....




Birthday Beanbags I just whipped up!
This seemed a relatively simple craft and I just decided to do it on the spur of the moment. It was simple but still took a little longer than I would have liked. Though, that was my own incompetencies in most cases :)

I've wanted to make some of these for SOOOO long so having them ready for a birthday game on Saturday made the perfect excuse to push me into it. Just wish I wasn't so lazy and quick to look for corners to cut. The blue thread on the pink, green and red bags doesn't look the best :( But there was no way I was changing the thread for every different colour :P

The child is perking up a bit! I am forging ahead with the party plans - just praying he doesn't make any of his lovely birthday guests to get sick as well...... btw what would you do? He hasn't vomited since 3pm on Monday afternoon and that was just saliva mostly. The party is planned for Saturday morning. I'm fairly confident that all will be fine, but in the back of my mind I keep hearing the old advice of carrying the bug for 2 weeks???? But if we all stayed home that long, we'd never get anything done, right?!?!??!


4 comments:

  1. I hope the party is fabulous, and you all have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that too! honestly people at school send kids the NEXT day back to school.. honestly could you keep a kid home for 2 weeks after they feel better??? Caarrrazzzzy!

    i think a monday to saturday break is fine.... even two days would be fine probably.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitley keep the party going Bev - if he is only off colour now you should be good right?? Hope he's totally better by Saturday so he can enjoy himself! Madson is so excited!!!! PS I love the new wallpaper - LOVE LOVE LOVE it! So pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. PPS - how clever are you to just 'whip' us some bean bags???? Very very excited now...don't stress yourself out though hey? They are just 4/5 year olds! :)

    ReplyDelete